miércoles, 30 de julio de 2008

Bob Marley and The Wailers - Another Dance


Que bueno este disco! Bob Marley y Los Wailers son unos de los conjuntos mas favoritos. No se si ya tiene este disco pero si no, esto es para los que no lo tienen. Tiene algunas rollas que ya salieron in el pasado... pero los que no son classicos.

Marley and the Wailers are by far one of my favorite bands of Ska and Rocksteady. If you are interested in more then just leave a comment and I will try my best to upload. A lot of the tracks have been on other compilations, but those that have not make this CD. Enjoy!

01 Another Dance
02 Im Still Waiting
03 Ska Jerk
04 Playboy
05 Love Wont Be Mine
06 Dont Ever Leave Me
07 Straight and Narrow Way
08 Lonesome Feelings
09 Cry To Me
10 One Love
11 Somewhere To Lay My Head
12 It Hurts To Be Alone
13 Where Will I Find
14 Lonesome Track
15 Let Him Go
16 Love and Affection
17 Guajara Ska
18 I Left My Sins

Download

SOULSKA

No hay comentarios: