miércoles, 30 de julio de 2008

Northern Soul Originals - Disk 2






1. Whether It's Right Or Wrong - Lee, Jackie & Delores Hall
2. Where There's A Will - Thomas, Jimmy
3. Saving All My Lovin' For You - Popcorn Orchestra
4. My Little Girl - Bob & Earl
5. Love Can't Be Modernised - Trips
6. Where I'm Not Wanted - Holman, Eddie
7. Now That I Found You Baby - Mirrettes
8. I Still Love You (From The Bottom Of My Heart) - Four Larks
9. Baby Do The Philly Dog - Olympics
10. Don't Do Nothing I Wouldn't Do - Van Dyke, Connie
11. Angelina Oh Angelina - Ames, Stuart
12. Don't Pretend - Belles (1)
13. King For A Day - Ames, Stuart
14. Just A Little Mixed Up - Fureys
15. Hole In The Wall - Barnes, J.J.
16. That Beatin' Rhythm - Temple, Richard
17. Lies - Owens, Gwen
18. What Is This - Womack, Bobby
19. Oo We Let It Be Me Babe - Evans, Karl

SOULSKA

No hay comentarios: