miércoles, 30 de julio de 2008

Northern Soul Originals - Disk 1


1. Same Old Thing - Olympics
2. Put Your Arms Around Me - Sherrys
3. Exus Trek - Ingram, Luther
4. It's Gonna Be A False Alarm - Volcanos (1)
5. Focused On You - Willis, Bernard
6. Do The Temptation Walk - Lee, Jackie (1)
7. Cigarette Ashes - Conwell, Jimmy
8. Quittin' Time - International Kansas City Playboys
9. Life Goes On - Fabulous Downbeats
10. You're Not My Kind - Durante, Paula
11. Loving You Takes All Of My Time - Debonaires (3)
12. Ooh Honey Baby - Bob & Earl
13. There's Nothing Else To Say - Incredibles
14. She's Puttin' You On - United Four
15. Blowing My Mind To Pieces - Relf, Bobby
16. Come On And Be My Sweet Darlin' - Clarke, Jimmy 'Soul'
17. No Part Time Love For Me - Starr, Martha
18. I Need Help - Detroit Land Apples

Download



SOULSKA





No hay comentarios: